Thursday, March 1, 2012

I lived in saudi arabia my profession on IqIama is Installation Mechanic, I need family visa


I lived in saudi arabia my profession on IqIama is Installation Mechanic, I need family visa?
I lived in saudi arabia my profession on IqIama is Installation Mechanic, I have bachelors degree in Arts, social work, can i get family visa on the same category or not
Saudi Arabia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you need to see a solicitor ask them http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar_1k3AsqUD9idDk7JLiVOnty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080921074350AA3RR62
2 :
talk to your sponsor to change your profession to engineer, sales rep, or anything valid as per passports edpartment regulation, mechanic is low qualification labour, and low wage labour, therefore you can't request a family visa.
3 :
goodluck on that.. some companies are reluctant to change it for you, but they are the ones that have to request the change.. and it costs them, so they stall and delay or ignore your requests.. please be patient and try to request from your boss this..
4 :
.....family status are given to professionals like engineers, doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc and it should be stated in your Iqama. If it states Mechanic, then you're considered as a skilled employee and not a professional so no family status.....






Read more discussions :