Monday, February 1, 2010

Question for people(particularly Muslims) who are living or have lived in Saudi Arabia


Question for people(particularly Muslims) who are living or have lived in Saudi Arabia?
I live in the US. I was just wondering if you enjoy living in Saudi Arabia. Could you please share some of your thoughts about Sharia practices,etc? Coming from the west, I'd like to understand a little more. Thanks.
Religion & Spirituality - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know... sorry but I keep trying to get new questions, but this on keeps popping up... so I figure if I answer it will stop
2 :
i lived there for 28 months , very peaceful country , life very easy for those who believe in one and only true God ,very easy to lead a spiritual life , populations very kind and helpful





Read more discussions :