Sunday, February 14, 2010

How on earth do you make friends in Saudi Arabia


How on earth do you make friends in Saudi Arabia?
It isn't that easy making friends at work, and women here have very limited options when it comes to going out. So how do people, especially women who live in Saudi Arabia make friends? Yes, I'm a woman.
Saudi Arabia - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just go to a bar and say "Hi my name is bob!"......................Wait i forgot its in saudi arabia. =P
2 :
this all depends on if you are a girl wanting to get together with other women to socialize.. or if you are a man and wanting to befriend a woman.. you didnt say.. your user id doesnt also indicate whether or not you are a woman or a man.. i'll assume you are a woman.. then just bake some cookies or something, take to work this week, then people will smile and like you.. then invite a couple of ladies there in your office out to a coffee and chat at any of the local cafe's in town.. once you feel comfortable with that.. invite them over for a light evening coffee/tea/cake at your house you can also go shopping together and just walk in the malls and chat.. I also go to art shows and craft shows with my fellow female friends.. .. go to a beauty salon and strike up a conversation with women there..
3 :
its easy my friend , let's have a dinner together tonight...? in Steak House..., i'm serious
4 :
I don know but you are welcome to be my friend, email me!
5 :
Email me ya heba
6 :
well ,,you can make friendship in your school or your work place ,, and who stop you from going out ???? you can take your friends and go shopping or eating in resturant or what ever but very much it start only in 2 places : school / work
7 :
LOL I need friends 2 m.3.7.m@Hotmail.com or you can call me 0532-387-910 we can go out anytime you want (: I'm Ted by the way =D





Read more discussions :