Thursday, January 1, 2009

Anyone who live in Saudi Arabia and...........................â


Anyone who live in Saudi Arabia and...........................…?
Anyone who live in Saudi Arabia and have job there who is using Yahoo answer? I want person who living now or has lived in Saudi Arabia and also have a job there as well. Also muslim and using Yahoo answer too. If you are, then I have few question about it. I decided to live in Saudi Arabia after I finished College and got my education career. I know it hard to get to live in Saudi Arabia. I want live in Madinah or Makkah..either one. So If I studies only for two years career then I apply card like give me permission to live there, so then will these people in Saudi Arabia will accept my two years career and allowing me live there? I thought maybe Saudi Arabia will only accept people with four years education career..I'm not sure. I want move there and got a job there. It's my dream to move, and live there. Right now, Im in usa and I'm studying in usa. Also yes, Im usa Citizen and I'm muslim of course too. Also I'm female too. My questions are will these people accept me with two years education and allow me live there? Also do will allow me get job there, no matter what gender? What jobs do allow woman have? I decided to study technology or computer science. I want be sure because I don't want to waste my life and money. So please answer these questions I asked because people who live Saudi Arabia knows better about job, gender, education than I do. Also ,yes I have been to Saudi Arabia three times in my life. I only went to Makkah and Madinah for doing ummrah and other. Thanks!
Saudi Arabia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi sister, you are welcom anytime but i can't tell you the expectation of what will be after 2 years but i can tell you about hows everything right now, well Saudi are rich they have an oil that what always media repeat but the fact is something else, people here has no job over 4 millions graduated without job, i can tell that after few hours demonstration will start here, they want the government to fix corruption of labor ministry but also fix all corruption we have of all ministries, i don't want you be upset maybe after 2 years everything change but the truth is here are ppl graduated after studying 4 years or more but has no job, people who come from west can work here most of them if not all has experience beside the certificate, some work at university, some work at big hospital or big company with a good salary but as i said they are not fresh graduated.
2 :
salaam 3alykoom will to answer u u should know 1 health field is the only open Choice for u as a female or a 2 year degree 2 they kinda like the ppl with us citizen ship i think it has to do with the fact that saudi try to help us every way possible -don't know why ?- 3 their is soooo many companies that deal with this kind of question i think they gonna be better to answer u
3 :
ppl of this section will help ya I think if someone lives for a while in the states .. it's gona be a lil bit hard to fit in this society I wish u the best of luck'n' we welcome u :)
4 :
In Saudi Arabia with a degree in computer or technology you should be able to get a job, and especially because you are a foreigner you are more likely to get a job, but only completing 2 years means maybe you won't get a job at a very sophisticated place, so I advise you to finish your 4 years and then come.