Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How can I play XBox Live while living in Saudi Arabia


How can I play XBox Live while living in Saudi Arabia?
I live in saudi arabia, is it somehow possible to get on XBox Live somehow even though I live in Saudi Arabia? If so please tell me how! No what I mean is that is the service available in this country? I have internet access here, but if XBox Live is not available for Saudi Arabia, can I still somehow get it and play on it?
Video & Online Games - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Actually it is possible you need to set up a wifi hotspot which can be easily done by purchasing a router it is possible to Access it anywhere when you have a WIFI hotspot
2 :
just have a modem connected to a computer and plug it in. . . . . .if you don't have electricity than your doomed
3 :
yes u just need a wireless connection