Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How do I connect to Xbox Live in Saudi Arabia since it's not yet supported


How do I connect to Xbox Live in Saudi Arabia since it's not yet supported?
I bought the Xbox 360 and a 12 month subscription card in the US but I can't connect. I already connected it to the internet using a standard DSL cable. I figured that KSA wasn't supported yet, do I have to create other accounts like MSN? But my friends here at Saudi are able to play.
Video & Online Games - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it's not supported then you probably can't.
2 :
move 2 usa n get a PS3 much better
3 :
The country that I currently live at (Saudi Arabia) doesn't have a marketplace, But we still have items that are being sold by Microsoft in the region. as I was searching the internet at appears to be happening all over the world because add-on download is only availabe and licensed in the US. please I need a legit way to download content in my own country. The problem doesn't exist in other game consoles ... why does the xbox use this??? If I bought the game and the game is being sold in my country and its been licensed shouldn't I be able to get the upcoming content!







Read more discussions :