Thursday, May 21, 2009

How many shots do you have to get if your going to live in Saudi Arabia for 3-6 years


How many shots do you have to get if your going to live in Saudi Arabia for 3-6 years?
My 2 year old daughter and I are getting ready to join my husband over there and I was told I had to get a few shots and my daughter didn't need any but I just wanted to know how many I looking at having to get.
Saudi Arabia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
cdc.gov has travel immunization info
2 :
Will there is no need for any additional shots unless you are going to Makkah or the Western province in general. If she is already immunized with the most common shots. There is no need for any additional immunization.
3 :
It will be better if you get the hepatitis B shot also, it is somehow common here. I know it is STD but 50% of those who have this disease donĂ¢€™t know from where they got the virus.
4 :
Im American and they didn't require me to get any shots before I came here.







Read more discussions :