Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey, my name is Sara , from Saudi Arabia, Muslim gal,live in Saudi, I'm in luv with an American guy works here


Hey, my name is Sara , from Saudi Arabia, Muslim gal,live in Saudi, I'm in luv with an American guy works here?
But, my family would prefer to shoot me if they know that I'm thinking of make our realationshop deep and serious.. MARRIAGE for sure, in fact that consider a big huge sin in my religion (Islam) he is Christian , but I truly love him can't imagen my life without him , he loves me back, but I love my family too,and I want involve him in this , u know guys life here becomes so difficult when it comes to gals and realationships,,, tell me what should I do please ???
Saudi Arabia - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
enna lillah wa enna elihe rage3oon how old are you ?? i think you r so young to think like that ,,,your parents always think what is best for you,,,,,can i ask u what is the purpose of this question? you know the answers....i think you must go and speak with your mother ,,even if she get angery ,,,,you must let them know ,,,or you well be wrong whatever you say,,,,
2 :
I think you are just a bored American kid making up things. You have experience dealing with big p.....(male private parts), protected sex and be in love with a married man? Come on know. What do you think how stupid Saudis or Saudi residents are? Please find another playground. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuSfCOoyL5hbnzYIaOMF67Hsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091214074408AA00tK5 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmbNZ_tNjyXZTnG1Y5ecv9Psy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091213210634AAxQNly&show=7#profile-info-gYDVLxB6aa http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvKN1K806w0sH9lZxI4k5OPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091213172510AASB7mP&show=7#profile-info-XyYzdTAnaa
3 :
Do We Have To Feed The Trolls ? @H we have the best team ever for anti-trolling :D
4 :
listen to MiiMii
5 :
@H: Excellent observatioon as usual.You rock :)
6 :
Assalam-o-alaikum, After reading your question, i would like to say and ask few things? First of all whats ur nationality? Are u saudi citizen? Secondly, nomatter whatsoever, never ever over weigh ur any personal thing/preference/materialistic love( means love with some guy as in ur case) over your religion i.e., Islam. I am not saying this to simply quit..but what my advice to you is to first convince that American Christian Guy to convert into Muslim, true Muslim..Then you can talk to your mother about this case. Remember, never ever leave Islam and become Murtid..Be a good Muslim girl..Balance ur Religion and materialistic love. ( I would like to mention here that, generally people think that Allah has allowed Nikkah of Ehl-e-Kitaab.....But remember, Islam over weighs all other previous religions...and moreover, the latest Christiananity is not the same which Jesus Christ taught, it is molded now as per demands and desires)..... قد يكون نعمة الله وبركاته. اذا كنت بحاجة الى أي مزيد من المشورة ، الرجاء الاتصال بي في noumanmalik25@yahoo.com
7 :
" يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تتخذوا اليهود والنصارى أولياء بعضهم أولياء بعض ومن يتولهم منكم فإنه منهم إن الله لا يهدى القوم الظالمين" الله يهديك و يهدينا الى السراط المستقيم





Read more discussions :