Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I live in Saudi Arabia but i am a foreigner. I am having a job and salary on which i am almost satisfied


I live in Saudi Arabia but i am a foreigner. I am having a job and salary on which i am almost satisfied.?
I do have family and friends here. I am single. I am thinking to move to UK, may be because i want to have a change. I am bored with living in boring subarbans here.Anyway i want to go to UK and find a job and freedom there. Is my idea to move to UK is good? Please convince me to move to UK. By the way my move to UK have good chances as i am fulfilling all their requirements for immigration.
Saudi Arabia - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First you must go to CompareTheMeerkat.com and follow the instructions therein
2 :
Yesterday it was your aim to marry a Saudi girl for not feeling as a stranger in KSA. Today you want to be convinced to move to UK. What's next? Do you know what you want? If you still feel like a sthe tranger in KSA after living there and having family nd friends, what do you think you would feel in UK? If you feel bored, then do something against it. Move out of Hotel Mama, get married and have your own family. Do something for your career, get a hobby, do charity work, meet friends, go on weekend trips etc., etc. Btw: no employer in the UK will provide you with a house or a car. Almost the half of your pay cheque will be gone for tax, retirement, healthcare, social security ect.
3 :
I would have to agree with H. You appear to be frustrated and unsure of what you want right now. Think things over and get your goals and priorities down before you make drastic moves. Be patient. I think that a move to the UK would not be in your best interest. The economy is bad in the West and taxes will eat you alive!








Read more discussions :