Saturday, February 14, 2009

How do I get a visa to live in Saudi Arabia? Can my fiance' be my sponsor? How does one get married there


How do I get a visa to live in Saudi Arabia? Can my fiance' be my sponsor? How does one get married there?
I am interested in living in Saudi Arabia for a year until my fiance's contract is up. We want to be married as soon as possible. We are both Muslim. Any help would be most appreciated.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your Fiance cannot sponsor you until u are his wife, thats the Saudi Rule. Its not an easy task to go there on visit & get married, I'd recommend getting married in ur home country & then moving there. Good luck.
2 :
its the same form as owning a camel the main difference is women have less respect in Saudi you will need to get married first
3 :
Make your fiance your husband before you move to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government is not tolerant of men and women living together if they are not related and they won't issue you a visa. In Saudi, men and women are not even allowed to dine together unless they are related in some way or at least have a male relative of the female present. Segregation of the sexes is a way of life in Saudi. The rules are very strict. If your fiance has a job in the Eastern Province, you could both live in Bahrain and he can easily drive the Causeway back and forth from work. I'm not sure how you would work out the sponsorship though. Check to see if the company he is working for would be willing to sponsor you in Bahrain.








Read more discussions :